blackhorn 209 powder for sale for in-line muzzleloaders with a 209 primer ignition system. This powder creates high velocities and unbeatable accuracy. This is the only non-corrosive muzzleloading powder. It’s non-hygroscopic, meaning changes in the temperature or humidity will not affects its performance (reduces misfires), it can be cleaned with regular oil-based solvents and does not require any special primer. BlackHorn 209 powder uses standard 209 shotshell primers. Because it’s non-corrosive, the need to swab between shots has been eliminated, increasing the amount of time in the field.
Blackhorn 209 is a revolutionary propellant that is redefining the term “accuracy” in the muzzleloading industry. When used as directed, this high performance powder consistently shoots at higher velocities and with greater precision than any competing propellant. As the ONLY noncorrosive muzzleloading powder, Blackhorn 209 is engineered to eliminate swabbing and cleaning between shots. Precise accuracy, higher velocities and ease of use ensure Blackhorn 209 will bring out the best in your muzzleloading rifle.
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- High-velocity and accuracy
- Low-residue, non-hygroscopic design
- Leaves no “crud ring” in barrel
- No water required for cleaning
- Extended shelf life