These non-corrosive, all weather primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage. Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity.
WARNING – Winchester® Primers may explode if subjected to impact, shock, or intense heat. Store in original factory container only. Primers in bulk are capable of mass explosion. Do not use primer feed devices for reloading. 100 pack.
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric
- Weight of the primer mixture is carefully controlled
- Every Winchester primer is consistent in size and quality
- Anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances to assure perfect ignition
- Winchester primers maintain stability in extremes of temperature and humidity